876 reviews analysed
1. Ryobi P7131 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Battery Powered Cordless Dry Debris Hand Vacuum with Crevice Tool (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This cordless vacuum is compatible with any of Ryobi’s One+ 18V Lithium Ion Batteries. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- CREVICE TOOL: An included crevice attachment makes it easier to get into tight spaces around your home or workshop. It’s conveniently stored on the vacuum for easy access
- PRECISE HANDLING: A rubberized molding covers the vacuum’s grip, making it easier for you to grip it, even in slippery conditions
- EASY DISPOSAL: The dustbowl, located near the front of the vacuum, is easily removed. Proper disposal consists of simply dumping the bowl’s contents into the garbage and reattaching it for endless cleaning
- DUAL FILTER SYSTEM: With a pre-filter and replaceable filter (model #A32VC04, sold separately), you’re sure to have improved suction and cleanup productivity
Cleaning up the workshop can be a hassle, but it doesn’t need to be with Ryobi. This P7131 cordless hand vacuum is compact and ergonomic enough for you to fit it nearly anywhere in your home or workplace while being powerful enough to pick up whatever dry debris will fit in its nozzle. It has a dual filter system, allowing it to pick up dust, woodchips, and more without taking on undue stress and having its parts damaged. Additionally, for even more reach and versatility, a crevice attachment (with onboard storage included, no less!) is featured on the P7131. Use it to suck up dirt between cushions, under car seats, and more. No matter your trade, you’re going to be causing a mess. Make sure it’s cleaned up right with Ryobi.
2. Ryobi P340 One+ 18V Lithium Ion JobPlus Cordless Multi Tool with 3 Attachment Heads (P570 and P246 Parts Only, Battery Not Included)
- 3 INCLUDED ATTACHMENTS: 1 x Sanding Accessory, 1 x Crescent Saw Attachment, 1 x Straight Woodcutting Saw Attachment
- ALL IN ONE: The P340 consists of two parts with separate model numbers. The power base goes by the model number P246, while the accessory attachment is the P570
- CROSS COMPATIBLE: The base of this tool is compatible with attachments from other companies, like the Ridgid JobMax line. Now you have the freedom to pick the tool most tailored to your job, so you can get it done right
- HEX RUBBER MOLDING: Keep an easy grip, even in slippery conditions. With the special overgrip designed to maximize contact points with your hand, giving you improved control when you’re digging around in hard-to-reach places
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Use Ryobi 18 Volt lithium ion batteries with this system. If you have batteries from the Ryobi One+ family, you’ll be able to get to work as soon as you take this out of the box. Compatible with P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108 (batteries not included)
This Ryobi JobPlus multi tool is an all-in-one piece of machinery that can get a variety of tasks done around the house. You can use it to clear the grout from your bathtub, sand up some furniture, and even make cuts into wood, metal, plastic, or drywall like you would with different saws. You only need this one tool to do it all; you only need to swap out the accessories. This kit comes with three of them included for sanding and cutting, with six additional sanding pads. By itself, you’ll be able to accomplish what you need right away if you have access to Ryobi’s One+ line of batteries. You’re not limited to Ryobi for your accessories, either. You can use accessories from other manufacturers as well, giving you the freedom to pick and choose which company has a better head for different purposes. You can be sure that this is no exception to Ryobi’s high standards in home improvement technology.
3. Ryobi Portable Power Inflator for Tires [NEW DIGITAL GAUGE] [18-Volt] [Cordless] [ONE+ Battery system] [P737D] (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- NEW AND IMPROVED!
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE! This tool runs on the power sources used in Ryobi’s ONE+ battery system, making this purchase extra smart for the Ryobi veteran
- PORTABLE PISTOL PUMPING POWER: Ryobi’s P737D is smaller than most inflators, boasting an ergonomic pistol grip handle for easy use and transport. Keep it in the back of your truck! Strap it to your bicycle!
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME spent on purchasing extra accessories for other portable inflators. The Ryobi P737D boasts TWO high-pressure nozzles, a sports equipment needle, and a NEW ONBOARD DIGITAL PRESSURE GAUGE
- SPECS: 20” hose, 2” pressure gauge, 0-150 PSI, 18V, 2.5lb, cordless operation – STORAGE: a compartment at the base of the tool holds all bits and nozzles for your convenience
Want to save time? For most inflation jobs, you might think to use a clunky expensive air compressor. This isn’t true. Ryobi’s NEW power inflator with Digital Gauge, the P737D, is up to the task. It can inflate tires and most small inflatables found around the house. Kiddie pools, sports equipment, bike tires, even car tires are within this power tool’s reach. Add in the convenience of being attached to Ryobi’s famous ONE+ battery system, and you’ve got yourself a winning tool that will last for years.
4. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ EverCharge Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful performance and extended life span with Brushless technology
- Features a High and Low switch with lock-on capability
- Hassle-free cleaning with cordless convenience
- Compatible with all Ryobi ONE Plus Batteries and Chargers as part of the Ryobi ONE PLUS lineup of over 100 products” with “Includes: 4.0 Ah LITHIUM+ battery and wall adaptor/charger
Introducing the innovation from Ryobi, the ONE+ EVERCHARGE Stick Vacuum. Enjoy hassle-free cleaning with the cordless convenience of Ryobi ONE+. The lightweight design allows you to reach high corners and surfaces, and the large, angled dust cup allows for easy emptying and dust removal.
5. Ryobi One+ P5231 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Orbital T-Shaped 3,000 SPM Jigsaw (Battery Not Included, Power Tool and T-Shaped Wood Cutting Blade Only)
- 4 ORBITAL SETTINGS: The higher the setting, the faster you can cut into wood. These higher settings are ideal for making straight cuts into lumber, with lower settings for making curves or cutting into metal
- BUILT-IN DUST BLOWER: This feature on the tool will help you clear debris away from your work, giving you clear vision
- LED LIGHTING gives you improved line-of-sight in poorly lit conditions
- BLADE SAVING BASE: If your jigsaw blade is wearing out, you can drop the base of the tool to let you utilize the unused blades on your tool, improving the longevity of your accessories
- TRIGGER LOCK SYSTEM: Pull the trigger and press the button on the side of the unit. With this feature, you can focus all of your energy on controlling your cuts the way you want to
Whether you’re tearing through lumber, cutting curves into plywood, or even slicing up sheet metal, you need a jigsaw. The Ryobi P5231 jigsaw, in fact. This is one of the toughest cordless tools in Ryobi’s 18V lineup. It has a powerful orbiting motor than can work up to 3,000 strokes per minute, adjustable with a switch at the top of the unit. It’s accessible even if you have a finger on the trigger. These are the kinds of smart designs implemented on the unit. Another convenient feature is the trigger lock system, which lets you focus all of your energy on controlling the unit without having to press the trigger. There are also graphics printed that let you see what the four speed settings are ideal for. You’ll notice that the highest speeds are ideal for straight cuts through lumber and the lower speeds are meant for spiral cuts through sheet metal or thin plywood. You’ll be able to experiment with different speeds soon after purchasing this unit. A woodcutting blade is included to make sure of that. If you want to purchase separate blades, you can rest assured that this will accommodate most T-shaped blades, though it is not compatible with U shaped blades. Speaking of compatibility, this tool is part of the Ryobi One+ lineup. That means that Ryobi 18V batteries will work with this. These include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108. Those are both lithium ion and NiCad. If it’s 18V, it will work. This jigsaw boasts power equivalent to corded saws from competing brands. With that kind of power and all of these convenient features found in Ryobi’s typical intelligent design, you’re sure to be satisfied with the latest and greatest in their jigsaw technology. Get Ryobi and do you work right.
6. Ryobi P714K One plus 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Wall Mounted Dry Hand Vacuum Kit (3 Pieces1 x Ryobi P714K Vacuum, 1 x Ryobi P102 1.3AH Lithium Ion Battery, 1 x Wall Mount Charger), Green
- ONBOARD FUEL STATUS LEDS on the vacuum keep you up-to-date on when you need to recharge the battery
- UNIQUE CREVICE SHAPED NOSE allows you to get into tight spots around your home or vehicle to pick up hidden debris
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The P102 is compatible with many Ryobi 18V power tools, and the hand vacuum is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries, NiCad or lithium ion. Battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- WALL CHARGER: Keep your P714K within reach and your battery topped off with the included wall charger, model number P180
- P102 BATTERY INCLUDED: A powerful, 1.3 Amp Hour compact battery is included in this system. It lasts long for vacuuming applications while keeping the weight of the unit low for maximum control
Surely you know that messes seem to come from just about anywhere. No matter how pristine you keep your house or workspace, there are sure to be dust bunnies or bits of loose dirt that crop up. They must be dealt with. Use the Ryobi P714K. It’s a top-of-the-line hand vacuum that can tackle an assortment of dry messes. Keep it handy with the included wall mount, and any time your pet sheds or you track dirt on the floor, pull this out to keep your place clean. It has a unique nose shape that allows you to sneak into crevices, nooks, and crannies around your house. You can take it into your car, too. After a long day at the beach, you may need to clear your vehicle of sand. This battery efficient tool is likely to finish your little jobs before the battery runs out. You can also be sure of how much power is left on the system with the built-in LED lights that will flash to notify you of low battery. The battery can stay topped off while the unit’s in storage. Connect it to the wall mount with the battery plugged in, and it will charge your battery, keeping it at full power overnight. Live in an apartment and don’t want to bother the neighbors? This is perfect for that, too. It’s 27% quieter than previous models of Ryobi hand vacuums. Whether you’re a parent with messy children, a pet owner, or a homeowner, there is a place for the Ryobi P714K in your life.
7. Ryobi P737 18-Volt ONE+ Portable Cordless Power Inflator for Tires (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE! This tool runs on the power sources used in Ryobi’s ONE+ battery system, making this purchase extra smart for the Ryobi veteran
- PORTABLE PISTOL PUMPING POWER: Ryobi’s P737 is smaller than most inflators, boasting an ergonomic pistol grip handle for easy use and transport. Keep it in the back of your truck! Strap it to your bicycle!
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME spent on purchasing extra accessories for other portable inflators. The Ryobi P737 boasts TWO high-pressure nozzles, a sports equipment needle, and an ONBOARD PRESSURE GAUGE
- SPECS: 20” hose, 2” pressure gauge, 0-150 PSI, 18V, 2.5lb, cordless operation
- STORAGE: a compartment at the base of the tool holds all bits and nozzles for your convenience
Want to save time? For most inflation jobs, you might think to use a clunky expensive air compressor. This isn’t true. Ryobi’s power inflator, the P737, is up to the task. It can inflate tires and most small inflatables found around the house. Kiddie pools, sports equipment, bike tires, even car tires are within this power tool’s reach. Add in the convenience of being attached to Ryobi’s famous ONE+ battery system, and you’ve got yourself a winning tool that will last for years.
8. Ryobi P401 One+ 18-Volt Corner Cat Finishing Sander w/ Included Sandpaper (Battery Not Included / Sander Only)
- 11,000 ORBITS PER MINUTE helps result in virtually non-swirl finishes
- PERFECTLY SHAPED FOR CORNERS with intuitive design
- COMFORTABLE OVERMOLD provides a solid grip so that you can sand precisely and comfortably
- ON BOARD DUST PORT allows you to attach your favorite shop vacuum (not included)
- PART OF THE ONE+ FAMILY: This will work with Ryobi’s 18v One+ battery. Even the yellow Ryobi 18 Volt batteries will work
Sanders are an essential tool for any DIY person, carpenter, or craftsperson. However, most sanders can not effectively get in tight spaces like corners. This Ryobi Sander is perfect for this situation. It is part of the One+ family which means it is compatible with Ryobi 18-volt batteries. This powerful, ergonomic tool orbits at 11,00 orbits per minute for a smooth finish on your wood projects. Sanding wood will bring dust. Tackle all of this dust by attaching your favorite wet/dry vac to this tool with the on board vac attachment. This product also includes 3 pieces of sandpaper to get you going. Simply attach it using the hook and loop system. Never miss a tight space again while sanding. Finish the job right, with this Ryobi tool.
9. RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum and Blower with Accessory Storage (Tool-Only)
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage. Equipped with both wet and dry capability, this vacuum has 3 Gal. of dry debris capacity. This versatile vacuum doubles as a directional blower and includes a utility accessory that attaches directly to the exhaust output for a quick and easy change from vacuum to blower. The 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose is transparent, giving you optimal visibility of debris as it is vacuumed, and the pivoting air inlet port makes for easy hose management. The Project Vacuum has a Flat-top design for convenient stacking and storage, is backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, and includes onboard storage for the included washable filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle, hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately. 3 Gal. dry capacity Wet and dry cleaning capability 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose with transparent design for optimum visibility Pivoting air inlet port for easy hose management Utility nozzle and hose convert exhaust port into directional blower Flat top design for convenient stacking and storage Convenient on-board storage for hose and accessories Includes washable reusable filter Part of the RYOBI ONE+ family of over 125 tools 3-year manufacturer’s warranty Includes: (1) P3240 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal. Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage, (1) washable filter, (1) crevice tool, (1) utility nozzle, (1) 6 ft. hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
10. Ryobi RS290G 2.6 Amp 12,500 OPM Single Speed 5 Inch Hook and Loop Corded Random Orbit Sander w/ 3 Pads and Dust Bag
- DUST BAG: Keep your workspace neat with the onboard, removable dust bag that helps protect you from blowback while keeping your target visible
- HOOK AND LOOP PAD REPLACEMENT: A convenient hook and loop system makes quick pad changes a breeze
- INCLUDED SANDING DISCS: With these, you can use the tool right out of the box and pick up extras later
- ERGONOMIC HANDLING: The hex-notched rubber design allows you to keep a grip on this tool without worrying about letting it go, even in slippery conditions
- CONVENIENT ON / OFF SWITCH located next to the grip, so you can be sure you have a firm grip when you’re activating and turning off the unit. This way, it won’t get away from you
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ryobi Power Tool Vacuum Attachment for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!