We spent many hours on research to finding m.2 2280 to desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best m.2 2280 to desktop, you should not miss this article. m.2 2280 to desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 m.2 2280 to desktop by our suggestions
890 reviews analysed
1. WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS100T2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
2. WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS100T2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219).Slumber (mW):56
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. | As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. | Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. | As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
3. Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD – CT1000MX500SSD4
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
4. M.2 to PCIe Adapter, NVME SSD to PCI-e 3.0 X16 Host Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket, Support M Key Solid State Drive Type 2280 2260 2242 2230 Converter to Desktop PCI Express
- Compatible for Windows,Linux and MAC
- Compatible with PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 motherboards
- Support M key M.2 PCI Express 4x SSD only
- NOTE:It is designed to work only with ‘M’ key M.2 PCIe SSD. Not compatible with ‘B’ key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or ‘B’ key M.2 SATA SSD
- NOTE: Classic MacPro supports only AHCI PCIe SSDs for booting. However, you can use NVMe SSDs as data storage.
PCI express 16x interface
Extend M Key M.2 Slot
Support M key M.2 PCI Express SSD only
Does not support B Key ,B+M Key M.2 SATAIII SSD
The speed and other properties is not changed,only change the interface type and Without any software or drivers.
Support size: 22*30mm 22*42 mm,22*60 mm,22*80 mm M.2 NGFF SSD.
Full height case panel,you can connect it to desktop
Compatible with any operating system (On the premise of operating system must be compatible with your hard disk).
Samsung XP941 PM951 PM961 960EVO SM951 SM961 950 PRO
Toshiba OCZ RD400
Plextor M8PEG M8SEG
Kingston KC1000 and etc.
If there is a exclamaiton mark after install the adapter
Please ask for SSD supplier to install the NVME driver for SSD
1 * M.2 to PCI Express Adapter Card
1 * Low profile Bracket
5. WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS500G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
6. StarTech.com M.2 SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter – M.2 NGFF to SATA Converter – 7mm – Open-Frame Bracket – M2 Hard Drive Adapter (SAT32M225)
- BOOST SYSTEM PERFORMANCE: Easily increase system performance by adding the speed of an M.2 SSD in any 2.5″ SATA application with the M.2 SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: The M.2 to SATA converter supports full length M.2 SDD solid state drives and can mount multiple drive heights including: 2230, 2242, 2260, and 2280.
- INCREASED TRANSFER SPEEDS: Utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller, with an M.2 SSD, reducing your data transfer bottleneck with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps.
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: This M2 hard drive adapter offers a fast an easy setup with no drivers to install. The mounting hardware is also included in the M.2 SSD to SATA adapter. Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs
- OPEN FRAME DESIGN: Designed to maximize heat dissipation, the M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5 in SATA adapter converter will help protect the health of your hard drive.
Vastly increase system performance of your hard drive by adding the speed of an M.2 SSD in any 2.5″ SATA application, with this M.2 SSD to 2.5in SATA adapter. Boost System Performance Utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller, with an M.2 SSD, reducing your data transfer bottleneck with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps. This M.2 NGFF to SATA adapter can also save you money by reducing your power consumption over regular platter drives. Hassle-Free Setup This M.2 to 2.5 adapter offers a fast an easy setup with no drivers to install. The mounting hardware is also included with the M.2 SSD to SATA adapter for a quick installation. Open-Frame Design The M.2 to SATA converter helps protect the health of your hard drive with an open-frame design that maximizes heat dissipation. The M2 to SATA hard drive adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and lifetime technical support.
7. ICY DOCK (Tool-Less) M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD to 2.5" U.2(SFF-8639) PCIe SSD Converter Adapter – EZConvert MB705M2P-B
- Convert your M.2 NVMe SSD into the 2.5” U.2 NVMe form factor with 9.5mm height
- 100% tool-less and screw-less M.2 NVMe drive installation
- Accepts any M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD from 30mm to 80mm in length (2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280)
- Dual-function aluminum heat sink and lid for optimal protection and cooling performance
- Converts M.2 NVMe SSD to U.2 connector (SFF-8639), not compatible with SATA connector.
8. ELUTENG M.2 NGFF to 22-Pin SATA III for NGFF M.2 to SATA Converter Adapter Card Based Key B/B + M 2280 2260 2242 2230mm SSD Super Speed 6Gbps for Laptop Desktop
- 【M2 SDD to SATA Adapter】 Easily convert ngff SATA Key B / B+M ssd to a external 7+15 pin solid state drive card, add extra storage space for your laptop and desktop.
- 【Notice】NOT support any PCIe NVMe / AHCI Key M SSD. If you have a brand new ssd, please format the ssd before use. Otherwise, it may not be recognized by the computer.
- 【Support M2 SSD】2280 / 2260 / 2242 / 2230mm M.2 NGFF(SATA) SSD, and sata 3 interface with max transfer rate up to 6Gbps.
- 【Stable Transmission】Adopt large capacity capacitance, high power LDO Control chip, ensure more stable performance, and enjoy faster transmission.
- 【Easy installation】No driver required. Any questions about m.2 sata converter, please feel free to contact us.
9. Silicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC R/W up to 3,400/2,300MB/s SSD (SU512GBP34A80M28AB)
- Super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3, 400MB/s/ 2, 300MB/s
- Nvme 1. 3 support. System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface, and one of the following operating systems:Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
- Slim form factor M. 2 2280 (80mm) for perfect fit in slim and portable mobile applications or desktop PCs
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed
10. StarTech.com M2 PCIe SSD Adapter – x4 PCIe 3.0 NVMe / AHCI / NGFF / M-Key – Low Profile and Full Profile – SSD PCIe M.2 Adapter (PEX4M2E1)
- ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE: Connect a PCIe M.2 SSD (M-Key / NGFF / NVMe or AHCI) to your computer through PCI Express for ultra-fast data access and to boost your system’s performance
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This M2 PCIe SSD adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards, and backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. It also supports PCIe M.2 SSDs (NVMe and AHCI): 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 drives for ultimate compatibility
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: With native OS support, this M 2 PCIe 3.0 x4 adapter is fast to install, ensuring an easy setup
- FULL AND LOW PROFILE: This SSD PCIe M.2 adapter is equipped with a full-profile bracket, and includes a half-height/low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor computers
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this M2 PCIe SSD adapter has free lifetime technical support
Get ultra-fast data access by adding a PCIe M.2 SSD to your existing computer. This adapter lets you add a high-speed, 4-lane M.2 SSD (PCIe-based), such as a Samsung 950 Pro or Samsung SM 951, to a PC with an available x4 PCI Express expansion slot. You can mount the PCIe M.2 drive directly onto the adapter, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system performance and expand overall internal storage. The expansion card lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe M.2 internal solid-state drives. The adapter connects directly to your computer motherboard to support an M.2 PCIe-based SSD (NVMe or AHCI) through ultra-fast x4 PCIe. The adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is also backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. With the M.2 PCIe based drive in place, the adapter gives your computer a significant speed boost. The adapter supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe (M Key) and PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSDs including 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 drives. The expansion slot adapter supports the most common drive sizes including 110 mm, 80 mm, 60 mm and 42 mm. The expansion card is equipped with a full-profile bracket and includes a half-height/low-profile bracket, for installation in small form-factor computers. The x4 PCI Express to M.2 PCIe SSD adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found M2 2280 To Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!