Top 10 In Dash Depth Guage
799 reviews analysed
1. Garmin Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5" GPS Fishfinder with CHIRP Traditional Transducer
- CLEARVÜ SCANNING SONAR – Shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
- THE POWER OF SIMPLE – Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. The device is easy to use and easy to install. Available in 3.5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes. Water rating IPX7
- WAYPOINT MAP – Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. Maximum depth-1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater. Current draw at 12V : 0.23A
- CHIRP SONAR – CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- BUILT-IN FLASHER – View your sonar data in the classic flasher format
- ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 cm)
- 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 cm)
Following in the success of the STRIKER fishfinder series, Garmin is proud to announce the new STRIKER fishfinders with ClearVü technology. These devices are designed to allow you to mark your favorite fishing spot and easily navigate back to it tomorrow, saving you time and money. STRIKER series fishfinders are available in 3.5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes. Display resolution: 480 x 320 pixels.
2. Faria 13751 Chesapeake Black Depth Sounder with In-Hull Transducer
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 199 foot (61m) depth capability with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms. Depth can be read in meters and feet. With its oversized back-lit display, depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and visual alarms lets the boat know when a shallow or deep water condition exist. A programmable keel offset lets you adjust the offset from the keel at the display. Fits a standard 22-1/16″ gauge hole. 1 year warranty.
3. Pyle Bluetooth Marine Receiver Stereo – 12v Single DIN Style Boat in Dash Radio Receiver System with Digital LCD, RCA, MP3, USB, SD, AM FM Radio – Remote Control, Wiring Harness – PLRMR27BTB (Black)
- 300 WATT POWER: Let the music flow while you stay afloat with this 12v marine radio receiver by Pyle. It features 300 Watt (75W x 4) peak power output and EQ configuration so you can control the bass, treble, balance, fader for a high quality sound
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: stream audio directly from your hand-held A2DP Bluetooth enabled device like iPhone, android, smartphones, iPad, tablets and play internet radio services like Pandora through your speakers with the help of this receiver
- HAND FREE CALLING: This boat indash console stereo receiver has a built-in mic for answering calls and the telephone number is displayed in the LCD panel digital display. Has a call answer / end button and redial last dialed number function
- DIGITAL FRONT PANEL: This 12 volt easy to mount headunit console receiver system features digital LCD and crisp button and knob controls, Aux-in, USB / SD slot and AM FM radio, located in the front panel. It also has RCA line out jacks in the rear
- UNIVERSAL SINGLE DIN: This black marine radio has a single DIN universal standard size design and replaces single din size radios. The package includes power and wiring harness, metal chassis frame bracket, outer trim frame cover, remote control
Pyle Model : PLRMR27BTB
Bluetooth Marine Receiver Stereo Radio
Bluetooth Marine Stereo Receiver, Hands-Free Calling, Wireless Streaming, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio (Black)
Bluetooth Receiver Connectivity:
What’s in the Box:
Receiver Technical Specs:
The Pyle Digital Marine Stereo Receiver features versatile media playback capability. The single DIN universal standard comes loaded with features like AM/FM radio, USB flash drive reader, SD memory card reader and Aux (3.5mm) input connector jack. You’ll have the ability to connect and stream audio from all of today’s latest devices like Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Players. Digital audio file support allows you to stream your favorite playlists — while ID3 tag song readout info displays the song artist and song title on the LCD display screen. Control it all with the front panel buttons or use the included remote control. Add convenient and versatile audio playback ability with the Pyle Marine Radio Headunit Receiver System.
4. HawkEye DT1H Handheld Depth Finder with Temperature
- The most versatile handheld depth finder sonar system ever produced
- Water depth readings from 1.5 to 300 feet (.5 to approx. 90 M)
- Automatic depth range adjustment
- Water or air temperature readings which are displayed in degrees farhrenheit or celcius on a SoftGlow backlit LCD display
- Inductive switching technology (IST) allows the unit to be 100% waterproof up to 200 feet (approx. 61 M)
- HawkEye products are manufactured both in the USA and overseas using technology designed and developed with American ingenuity.
The DepthTrax 1H was designed with the sole purpose of being the most powerful and durable handheld sonar device ever created. Utilizing HawkEye’s proprietary DepthTrax sonar technology, the DepthTrax 1H emits 300 watt sonar pulses, 4 times per second, while algorithmic programming virtually eliminates false readings from being displayed on the LCD. When it came time to dseign the housing, our design team aimed for unbreakable. Not only does DepthTrax 1H utilize ultra-tough ABS plastic for its outer shell, but it also incorporates Inductive Switching Technology (IST). IST employs a series of magnets to manager user commands, which allowed the housing of the DepthTrax 1H to be designed with no-switch holes. Couple this with dual seals on both the battery and transducer caps, and the DepthTrax 1H is IPX-8 waterproof to depths up to 200 feet.
5. Garmin Striker 4 with Portable Kit
- The power of simple – offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. The device is easy to use and easy to install. Available in 3.5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes.
- Waypoint map – use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks.
- Chirp sonar – chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in flasher – view your sonar data in the classic flasher format
- Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.
6. Faria Chesapeake SS 2" Depth Sounder W/Transom Mount Transducer
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (61m) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms. Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exist. A programmable keel offset lets you adjust the offset from the keel at the display.
7. Herdio Marine Stereo Receiver Speaker Kit – in-Dash LCD Digital Console Built-in Stereo Sound System + 4 inch Marine Surface Mount Box Speakers(Black)
- PACKAGE KIT INCLUDES: 1 Herdio Marine Boat Yacht Outdoor USB AUX AM/FM Radio Receiver + 1 Pairs (Total of 2) Herdio 100W 4’’ 2-Way Mount Marine Speakers(Black)
- STEREO RECEIVER UNIT:The head unit receiver is pack with universal size standard at 40W *4 that supports AM /FM/ USB/ AUX/ RCA MP3 compatibility. Ideal for boat, marine watercraft, automobile and off-road vehicle,ATV UTV RV Golf Carts,Ski Boat and Yacht,Outdoor SPA &Industrial Applications
- AUDIO SPEAKERS UNIT: 2-Way 4″ Marine Grade HIFI Full Range Stereo Pod Speakers with 1″ PEI Dome Tweeter, Maximum handling 100 watts(A Pair) , Frequency response 80 – 20,000Hz , Impedance 4 ohms,Perfect for Marine, Boat, UTV, ATV, Truck, Golf Cart, Powersport, Motorcycle, Motorbike, RV, Automobile & Off-Road Vehicles
- RECEIVER SPLASH GUARD: This universal marine stereo housing is perfect for mounting your stereo on your boat or outdoors. The IP66 waterproof screen protects your stereo from the harsh marine environment . The shield is also UV resistant to prevent cracking.The mini shaped mounting bracket can be used on a deck or for overhead installation.
- DIMENSION OF STEREO AND SPEAKERS:Stereo unit,Cutout Diameter(W*D)5.39’’ x 3.43’’.Total Mounting Depth:2.91’’ Speakers unit,Product Dimensions 4.4″(W) x 4.4″ (H) x4″ (D)
8. Faria 13151 Dress White Depth Sounder with in-Hull Transducer (3003.3649)
Ranges from 1ft. To 199ft. Features an over sized backlit display making viewing easy. Completely waterproof, fits into a 2-1/8 inch hole. Programmable keel offset with shallow and deep water audible and visual alarms. Includes transducer, 20 ft. Of cable and mounting hardware.
9. Faria Marine Instruments 13852 Faria Chesapeake 2" Depth Sound
Perimeter lighted White dial with stylish blue and black graphics. Polished stainless steel bezel. Contoured black pointer and domed glass lens. Measurements in standard and metric units with icons.
10. Faria Ches Ss Wht S In-hull Tran -Depth Sounder Transducer
The Depth Sounders from Farias offer a 199 foot (61m) depth capability with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms. Depth can be read in meters and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exist. A programmable keel offset lets you adjust the offset from the keel at the display. Fits a standard 22-1/16″ gauge hole.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found In Dash Depth Guage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!