Finding your suitable readers for graphic card desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for graphic card desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
725 reviews analysed
1. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
2. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Only supports up to two monitors
- Designed for full size case installations
- Be aware that you may need to download updated video drivers to use this unit
The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 2GB PCIe 2.1 x16 Graphics Card offers the most features and functionality in its class with complete DirectX 11 support and the world’s most advanced graphics, display features and technologies. Designed to deliver a feature laden gaming/computing experience, Radeon HD 5450 enables a seamless HD gaming experience with amazing image quality. At the heart of the entertainment experience on the PC, things like video playback, editing and transferring content to portable media players are now fast and easy. Supports Windows 7 and future DirectX11 games giving users incredible system performance in an energy efficient card that is easy to install with no external power supply needed.
3. Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G Graphics Card
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Supports HDMI [email protected] Digital max resolution- 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form Factor: ATX
4. XFX Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb GDDR5, DX12 VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-570P8DFD6)
Chipset: AMD RX 570 Memory: 8GB GDDR5 Dual Bios – Gaming and Cryptocurrency Mining XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Design
5. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- The supported OS are Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP . The card length is approximately 145.79 millimeters x 111.15 millimeters
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recommended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY: ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents: ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI + HDMI]. User manual. Driver disc.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
- Form Factor: Low profile
6. EVGA GT 710 2GB DDR3 64bit Single Slot, Low Profile 02G-P3-2713-KR
- EVGA GT 710 – Enjoy performance that’s superior to integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications and gaming.
- EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 954 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1800 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 192 Memory Detail: 2048MB DDR3 Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Speed: 1.1ns / Memory Bandwidth: 14.4 GB/s Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply
Make your entire PC experience faster with the EVGA GeForce GT 710 dedicated graphics card. Now, you can enjoy up to 10x better performance than integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications. Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience. Plus, get the power to drive up to three HD displays with a single card. GeForce GT means speed, stability, and industry leading NVIDIA drivers. Tap into GeForce Experience to automatically get the latest drivers and optimize game settings with a single click. Interface – PCIe 2.0, DVI-D, HDMI, VGA. Total Power Draw : 25 Watts (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 20 Amps.)
7. PNY NVIDIA NVS 510 2GB GDDR3 4-Mini DisplayPort Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card VCNVS510DP-PB
PNY NVIDIA NVS 510 2GB GDDR3 4Mini DisplayPort Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card
8. VisionTek Radeon 5450 1GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900358
- 1GB high speed DDR3 memory: Full DirectX11 support for rich, realistic visuals and HD gaming performance
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- ATI Stream technology to help speed up your PC/Multi monitor support
- HDMI, DVI, VGA (certain configurations will require adapter sold separately)
- Offers superior stability and reliability with ATI Catalyst software
- Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT): Supports OpenGL 3.2. Form Factor: Plug in Card
- ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
- ATI PowerPlay technology
- PCI Express 2.0 support ATI Crossfire X
The VisionTek ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics card offers the most features and functionality in its class with complete DirectX 11 support and the world’s most advanced graphics, display features and technologies. Designed to deliver a feature laden gaming/computing experience, ATI Radeon HD 5450 enables a seamless HD gaming experience with amazing image quality. At the heart of the entertainment experience on the PC, things like video playback, editing and transferring content to portable media players are now fast and easy. Supports Windows 7 and future DirectX11 games giving users incredible system performance in an energy efficient card that is easy to install with no external power supply needed. Microsoft DirectX 11 Support . Tessellation is now available to PC developers for real-time rendering with ultra-realistic characters and an incredible level of detail with 3D images. HDR Texture compression delivers an intense level visual detail without increasing graphics memory footprint with efficiency and incredible image quality. Multi-threading support for DirectX 11 accelerates rendering by leveraging all the CPU cores to enable overall faster gaming performance. DirectCompute improves PC performance by taking on some or all of a DirectX 11-enabled application’s processing load, freeing up the computer’s main processor to take on additional tasks. Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master AudioTM Support Support of content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI. ATI Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2). Watch the hottest Blu-ray movies or other HD content at full 1080p display resolution and beyond and enjoy a more feature rich experience with enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2). Enhanced UVD 2 now support hardware acceleration decode of dual 1080p HD video streams. Brighter Whites . Independent Video Gamma Control . Dynamic Video Range Control
9. XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card & Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit – Black
- Product 1: The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Product 1: Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory Clock True:8.0GHz, Boost OC+:8.1GHz
- Product 1: Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings – 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- Product 1: AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
- Product 2: Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high performance overclocking
- The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom
- Product 2: Compatible with Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 series, Intel 300 series, Intel X299,AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series
- Product 2: Compatibility tested across 100 series motherboards for reliably fast performance
- Product 2: XMP 2.0 support for trouble free, automatic overclocking. Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6)
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6) Product description (optional) : XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6) XFX Dual BIOS Mining – We know enthusiast like options, our RX 570 and 580 graphics cards are shipped with a Dual BIOS. If you want optimal gaming performance just install it and go. For cryptocurrency mining, simply shut the system down and flip the BIOS switch on the card. Our mining BIOS is already tuned to give increased mining hashrates without hassle. Radeon CHILL Technology – Radeon Chill is an intelligent power-saving feature for Radeon graphics that dynamically regulates framerate based on your movements in-game. During peak gameplay, Radeon Chill works to deliver the full framerate potential of Radeon graphics. As movement decreases, Radeon Chill reduces your gameplay framerate. Designed to save power, lower temperature, and increase GPU life, Radeon Chill enables high performance graphics when you battle and saves power when you explore. High Performance Unibody Heatsink – The XFX RX RS series features our all new Unibody VRM Heatsink construction enable direct transfer to the primary heatsink and heatpipes. This unique combination of material and construction enhances thermal efficiency by a total of 40%. XFX Exclusive Ultra Low Noise XL Inductors – GPU inductors are notoriously noisy with that tiny buzzing noise caused by traditional low quality inductors but XFX’s exclusive premium quality XL Inductors utilize multiple layers to seal the Inductors completely and securely nearly eliminating inductor noise.
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit – Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16),Vengeance LPX Black
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high performance overclocking. The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 100 series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Graphic Card Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!