Finding your suitable readers for acer viridis is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer viridis including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
894 reviews analysed
1. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Viridis, Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 would be the Best Acer Viridis for Money.
2. Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless
- NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 12GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD | 802. 11ac Wi-Fi | Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Bluetooth 5. 0
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers| Integrated 1. 0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3. 6GHz)
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Viridis and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Viridis then don’t look beyond Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Viridis in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 easily gets the award of Best Acer Viridis Under 100$.
4. Acer Tc 885 Ua91 Desktop I3 9100 802 11Ac
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Windows 10 Home, USB keyboard & USB mouse
- 9th Generation Intel Core i3-9100 Processor (Up to 4. 2GHz)
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gaps), 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 2 port, 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 4 – USB 2. 0 Ports & 2 – HDMI ports & 1 – VGA Port
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5. 0
Acer Tc 885 Ua91 Desktop I3 9100 802 11Ac is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Tc 885 Ua91 Desktop I3 9100 802 11Ac if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Viridis is that even though Acer Tc 885 Ua91 Desktop I3 9100 802 11Ac is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Chromebook 311 Celeron Comfyview
Acer Chromebook 311, 11.6″ HD, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Pure Silver, Gigabit WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0. Be dialed in—all the time, everywhere and anywhere—with the Acer Chromebook 11. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine is super thin, extra light and delivers unmatched value in today’s fast-paced, technology-driven world. It features an impressive HDR camera, fast wireless connectivity and a long-lasting battery life, so you can run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music and documents—all day long.
6. Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 8GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable to 20GB) and 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor – up to 4.20 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 8 MB Intel Smart Cache
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Fingerprint Reader | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 8.5 Hours Battery Life
Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Chromebook 311: Intel Celeron N4020, 32GB Emmc, 4GB RAM, 11.6″ HD Acer Comfyview Display, Google Chrome OS which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Viridis in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Viridis and it could be any of the high value Acer Viridis, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint. Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver is another one which falls under Acer Viridis for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Viridis and that is what has revived them. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver is amazing features.
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
8. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- No Optical Drive.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- No SD or micro SD slots
Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Viridis in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Viridis to any other Acer Viridis is least.
9. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb
Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb which falls into premium category but Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gbis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Viridis available in the market today. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Viridis to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-59KS Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.5GHz, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti with 4GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory, 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, DTS: X Ultra Audio, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 2 Port (Feauring Power-off Charging), 2 – USB 3.2 ports, 1 – HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Polymer Battery, Up to 9-hours Battery Life, 5.07 lbs. | 2.3 kg (system unit only) (NH.Q7JAA.009)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.